Mayotte was ceded to France along with the other Comoro Islands in 1843. Mayotte became an overseas department of France in March 2011 in consequence of a 29 March 2009 referendum. It is an overseas department and region of France consisting of a main island, Grande-Terre (or Mahoré), a smaller island, Petite-Terre (or Pamanzi), and several islets around these two. The archipelago is located in the northern Mozambique Channel in the Indian Ocean, namely between northwestern Madagascar and northeastern Mozambique.
Dolphin Data Lab has set up the international data recovery engineers and technology network and we are going to set up localized data recovery service center in each country and help our users in each country in offering the most qualified data recovery services with our professional data recovery tools and support.
Before we enter the review of the data recovery in Mayotte, there are some important basic information we should learn which will help to understand more about the Mayotte data recovery situations including the data recovery companies, data recovery tools used there and the data recovery cost in Mayotte.
- Mayotte Languages:Mahorian (a Swahili dialect), French (official language) spoken by 35% of the population
- Mayotte Currency:Euro (EUR)
- Capital of Mayotte:Mamoudzou
- Mayotte Country Code: 262
- Telephone Country Code:262
- ISO Country Code, 2 Digit:YT
- ISO Country Code, 3 Digit:MYT
- Mayotte population: YT – 209,530 population (2011) – Territorial Area: 373 sq km
- Mayotte internet users: 10,620 Internet users on March 31/11, 5.1% penetration,per Facebook.
- Mayotte Electrical Outlet:220 V / 240 V,50 Hz
Video: Basic Knowledge of HDD Data Recovery