Dolphin Data Lab is releasing the new DFL Seagate hard drive firmware repair version 1.662, Dolphin users can download it for free from the DFL Seagate user-only forum.
Within this new version 1.662, users get the following new features:
1. Improved 7200.11 NG list algorithm.
2. Added ST F3 PSF backup/clearing/edit
3 Added DWF common failure fast soluton-one click to fix;
3. Added P list/TA list/NG list backup.
4. Added NG list to P list
5. Added PSF to P list
6. Added RSL list
7. Added RSL to P list
8. Modified Temprature change interface in the “Edit Zone HT” function.
9. Modified ROM Edit interface
9. Added Serpent Width and ROM mdoules ID in ROM EDIT
10. Added Depop head function for CC49 4 heads disks
11. Fixed Plist show failure for 5400.6/7200.11
12 Added Track test for 7200.11/12
13. Added F3 decryption for more models.
14. Improved Deivce Stability
15 Added P list defective head definition
With this new version, users can now have much higher success rate on both hdd refurbishing and Seagate hard drive data recovery.
Dolphin team are adding more solutions and newer version is available in the near future. For Dolphin users’ success, cheers! Any question is welcome to email@example.com or add Dolphin official Skype ID: dolphin.data.lab