Dear Clients of Dolphin Data Lab, we are proud to announce the new version of DFL-WDII HDD firmware repair tool.
Version No.: 2.3.5
Release Date: July 4, 2012
Download DFL-WDII Version 2.3.5 Here(To download the latest version of DFL-WDII hdd repair tool, you need to enter the password you can request from Dolphin Data Lab by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the web form)
DFL-WDII Version is another important and useful software upgrade with new hdd repair features and functions which will maximize WD HDD repair and data recovery success rate.
New HDD Repair Features added:
- Edited the way of naming the firmware resource and it’s now in the format of ‘MDL + SN + FW + Micro + CYL + SPT’ to be saved;
- Added ‘Write Common FW & ROM Repair’ function to maximize the hdd repair success rate;
- Added ‘one click decryption solution to new WD hdds whose firmware area cannot be accessed due to encryption, HDDs with PCB 1640, 1672, 1698, etc are supported while no other similar hdd repair tools can do this one or do it with low success rate’;
- Added ‘ To save the logs in RTF format’;
- Added ‘Error Prompt ‘ when there’s ARCO running failure;
- Added ‘display the ABA address of module 01-the Directory Module after extracting FW modules from the tracks;
- Remove a bug and improve the logical scan function and the defects records will be automatically added to defects table during the scan.
If you’re interested in learning more about this upgrade or interested in our DFL-WDII hdd firmware repair tool, please email to email@example.com.