Please be kindly informed that Dolphin Data Lab Headquarter will be closed for New Year Day holiday from Sunday, 30th December to Tuesday, 1st January. And re-open for business on Wednesday, 2nd January.
Here are some important notes about our work arrangement during this 3 day holiday.
- Data recovery tool related enquiry will be answered normally throughout the holiday period.
- HDD Head replacement tool and data recovery equipment order which are received after 29th December 5:00pm will be processed on 2nd January, 2019.
- Remote technical support service request will be handled after the holiday.
Thank you for your attention. Also sorry for any inconvenience caused.
New Year Message from CEO Stanley Morgan
As 2018 draws to a close, it is time to look back on 2018 and welcome 2019.
This year has been again a very successful and busy year for Dolphin with more customers joined Dolphin big family and being trained in our Headquarter. We spent 2018 focusing on improving customer service, after-sales technical support, update current program and launch new tools. Just to name a few here:
- We help users in worldwide solved over 1000 cases during the past year through remote support system, which help them earn millions of dollars.
- The consistently updated new software help users fix a lot of complicated and challenge job in their daily work.
- We released EMMC chip reader, new head and platter swap tool, unique PCB for solving WD 800066 model drive and etc. Especially the new head and platter swap tool, it gained a good reputation from users since it is very cost effective and come with user-friendly feature.
At this special moment, I would like to represent our Dolphin team to thank all our valued Dolphin customers and partners for their continuous support and dedication – we couldn’t have been where we are now without such a tremendous level of endorsement from all of you. We are grateful for having the opportunity to serve you and hope to continue to earn your loyalty.
All of our customers, we sincerely hope that each of you will be safe and sound in 2019, also may you have many success and achievements in 2019. Happy New Year!
President & CEO
Dolphin Data Lab