Advanced data recovery training was successfully held in Dolphin Data Lab Headquarter (Chengdu, China) last week; it was from Monday Dec 16 to Friday Dec 20, 2019.
This is customized course for a Korea customer; he has been using our tools for about 3 years and feels it is time to enrich him for a new high level. So we specially designed the course for his needs and arranged our senior engineer and chief developer to conduct the training together.
Some of in-depth knowledge covered in the training:
- How to handle a damaged hard drive and what’s the best solution
- How to figure out which firmware module is bad
- How to fix the bad firmware module easily
- How to deal with partial access issue for Seagate
- How to deal with new and bigger capacity WD USB drive
- Hands on lab, how to clean contaminated platter
- Hands on lab, how to clean dirty head
- Many other aspects were touched upon or explained
Official data recovery training certification was awarded to the customer once the training is completed. He is very satisfied with the training quality and expressed his sincere gratitude to our instructor and all DFL team members for a few times.
Dolphin Data Lab has been offering professional and comprehensive drive repair and data recovery training for almost 10 years. We have attendees from US, Canada, Belgium, South Korea, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, India, Turkey, Nigeria and many other countries. They benefit from our data recovery expertise and skill for expanding their own capabilities.
If you would like to find out more and speak to a member of the DFL team, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help.