Dolphin Data Lab has completed the new version of DFL-DDP USB3.0 data recovery equipment and going to upgrade it again so that users can enjoy a smooth and smart working equipment.
Dolphin Data Lab has invited some supportive users and resellers for the first round of test on this new version of DDP and we have got very good feedback this time from most of them. We are uploading the new DDP upgrade program to our official forum for users to download it for free: http://forum.dolphindatalab.com/forum-18.html
What’s New In This New Version of DFL-DDP USB3.0 Data Recovery Equipment?
- Software and hardware codes are further optimized to make the program run more stably;
- Complete new and convenient COM port operation interface, together with our universal COM connector, users will reach the maximum success by this COM design;
- F3 translator restoration is added;
- F3 Single LBA adjustment for sector access interruption fix;
- F3 Clear NG list;
- Seagate 7200.7-10 Fw module read/write;
- Seagate 7200.7-10 ROM read/write;
- Seagate 5400.6 sector access interruption solution is added;
- Hitachi HDD sector access interruption solution is added;
- Hitachi 2.5″ ARM selective head image is supported:
- To record the current LBA is added;
- The method to search the bitmap is changed;
- WD HDD Microcode display is added so that users can find one compatible loader to load and image or recover the hdd directly;
- WD loader function is optimized;
- An error within MBR disabling is fixed;
- Selective head image for Hitachi hard drive is optimized;
- Toshiba G-list clearing algorithm is optimized;
- Seagate 7200.7-10 APP/ATA loading function is optimized.
Dolphin Data Lab will keep working on the new features, new solutions and new data recovery tools and any feedback to our new things are welcome and we can modify and improve and get things done as soon as possible. Any question is welcome to email@example.com.