The Chinese version 2.4 has been tested by our Chinese users for two weeks since it’s released and we have almost fixed the bugs clients have fed back to us and now a stable version of the DFL-WDII version 2.4 is drawing very near within this week.
With the DFL-WDII hdd repair tool version 2.4, users can get not only powerful data recovery functions but hdd repair features to enhance their data recovery and hdd repair capabilities and here within this article, we are going to introduce more about some hdd repair functions:
- Sector wiping is added: here users can wipe the sectors by setting the LBA range;
- Formatting portable hdds is added: users are able to format the USB WD HDDs and users can work with WD USB hdds using different functions and solutions DFL-WDII offers.So far, users need to change the USB interface to SATA interface and we will soon release our USB HDD solutions to the firmware repair and disk imaging. Formatting the USB hdd is to format the hdd with p-list;
- Restoring SFLOG is added: Clear the contents of EX and re-check the modules;
- Manually deleting the defects is added:set the starting and ending LBA;
- Bad sector scanned result saving and loading functions are added ADDED TO PLIST OR GLIST>Both;
- Manually adding defects is added: This is to add defects to p-list by LBA range which is very powerful in hdd repairing.
Users can read the full upgrade function list here: DFL-WDII version 2.4 new function list.
Users can view the prices and functions of all our other data recovery tools and hdd repair tools within our online data recovery shopping system or ask for a free quote by email to email@example.com.